Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Stay Home Friday Night

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Stay Home Friday Night

    One of the greatest comedies of all times will be on Friday night on TV Land....."The Jerk"......No need to watch LPD basketball when that is on.

    "What do ya think I am? Some kinda Jerk?"
    "First it was bamboo umdrellas in the drinks now its snails on the food!"
    "...and this lamp, that's all I need!"
    "Someone's trying to kill these cans!!"
    I love it!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    Why watch it on TV when you own the DVD...like I do.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    I've never heard of it...but I like alot of the TV Land Shows.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never heard of it </div></div>

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    die

    a slow painful death

    someone trying to kill these cans!!!!
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    For those not in the know like Hutchinson...enjoy.

    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xk4ibcAQx4E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xk4ibcAQx4E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Home Friday Night

    "My dear family. Guess what? Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Had a great time and wish the whole family could have been here. I plan on doing this a lot. I will probably be able to send more money next week because I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a Bl@wJ@b!"
    "That Patty must be a sweet girl!"
    "God Bless her!"

    I am LMAO! Classic!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •